Aircel launches special money back plans for iPhone 4S
GSM operator Aircel has introduced special plans for its Apple iPhone 4S smartphone which goes up for sale from 25th November’11. It has launched postpaid money back plans for iPhone 4S mobile customers which will allow them to recover 50% of its cost over a period of 2 years. Aircel has launched similar plans for previous versions iPhone 4 and iPhone 3GS. There are three plans for three models of iPhone 4S 16 GB,32GB and 64GB which offer combined benefits of voice,SMS and data.
All figures in Rs. unless specified otherwise.
– Migration between plans is allowed.
– *2GB 2G data available in 2G circles
Latest posts by Farhan (see all)
- Mobile Subscriber Base crosses 118.6 cr, Jio adds 6 mn customers in Jun’17 - August 17, 2017
- Mobile Subscriber Base crosses 117.4 cr in April 2017, Jio adds 3.8 mn - June 14, 2017
- Adjusted Gross Revenue(AGR) in telecom dips by 13% in Q4 - June 13, 2017
- TRAI launches new Mobile Apps and Web Portal - June 6, 2017
- TRAI prohibits discriminatory tariffs within same class of customers - May 25, 2017