Aircel brings zero rental plans for iPhone 4S customers
GSM operator Aircel has introduced new zero rental plans for its recently introduced Apple iPhone 4S . Under these offers Aircel is offering free usage worth Rs 15000 to Rs 19000 with one year validity depending on the iPhone 4S model. Free benefits come in the form of voice minutes, free 2G data, WiFi data and SMS. Earlier Aircel had introduced new range of special 3G plans for iPhone 4S customers when it was launched in the last week of November. Aircel customers owning ICICI bank and HDFC Bank can now purchase iPhone on 0% EMI. Now let’s see Aircel’s offer for customers of each model.
After the free usage in these offers Aircel customers will be charged 1p/sec for all voice calls, 10p/10KB for data , Re 1 for local SMS and Rs 1.5 for National SMS.
Latest posts by Farhan (see all)
- Mobile Subscriber Base crosses 118.6 cr, Jio adds 6 mn customers in Jun’17 - August 17, 2017
- Mobile Subscriber Base crosses 117.4 cr in April 2017, Jio adds 3.8 mn - June 14, 2017
- Adjusted Gross Revenue(AGR) in telecom dips by 13% in Q4 - June 13, 2017
- TRAI launches new Mobile Apps and Web Portal - June 6, 2017
- TRAI prohibits discriminatory tariffs within same class of customers - May 25, 2017