Idea to Provide Seamless Connectivity Across Delhi Airport Metro Express
Idea Cellular has expanded its network across the Delhi Airport Metro Express Line and becomes first guest operator to have seamless connectivity across the expressway line. For this Idea cellular has installed BTS at all 6 stations viz New Delhi Railway Station, Shivaji Stadium, Dhaula Kuan, Aero City, Airport and Sec 21 Dwarka.
From now on , the entire length of the 22.7km corridor from New Delhi Railway Station till Dwarka Sec 21 via Indira Gandhi International Airport will receive uninterrupted network coverage by Idea Cellular.
The entire 18-20 minutes journey between New Delhi Railway Station and Dwarka sec 21, has specific areas where mobile users face issues with connectivity to their home network. With the installation of BTS sites at all the stations, Idea cellular has ensured that commuters enjoy flawless network connectivity in this stretch also.
With 8 trains running every 13 minutes, this airport express line is slated to be the most important source of travel across the city, already being used by approximately 30,000 commuters everyday for airport access and local travel.
Latest posts by Gaurang (see all)
- Uninor launches Monsoon Hungama STV 48 in Bihar & Jharkhand circle - July 13, 2012
- Micromax launches solar phone X259 for Rs.2499 - July 12, 2012
- How to Get 3.7 GB 3G data for Rs.300 only - July 11, 2012
- MTNL relaunches Trial 1099 Broadband offer with enhanced value - July 5, 2012
- Tata Photon Plus tariff slashed - June 30, 2012