Airtel launches IVR based rural info service ‘Behtar Zindagi’ in Rajasthan
Bharti Airtel has today launched an IVR based infromation service targeted at rural farming and allied communities in association with VAS company Handygo. This service will provide important information needed by these customers in rural areas through mobile phone and thus result into betterment of their lives. Dubbed as ‘Behtar Zindagi’ this service aims at empowering these people with important information so that they can take informed decisions resulting into enhanced profits and betterment of quality of life.
This service will empower Airtel mobile customers (specifically across rural parts of the state) with the ability to use their mobile phones to receive comprehensive information and updates on a wide range of relevant topics including weather updates, mandi rates, live stocks, agriculture, fisheries, health, education and finance. The ‘Behtar Zindagi’ service will be delivered to customers through IVR 24X7 on 365 days of the year.
How to use the service:
To use this service, Airtel mobile customers can dial 556780 (toll free) and avail the subscription pack at a charges as low as Rs 1/day. This service is available in Hindi and 17 other regional languages.
Latest posts by Gaurang (see all)
- Uninor launches Monsoon Hungama STV 48 in Bihar & Jharkhand circle - July 13, 2012
- Micromax launches solar phone X259 for Rs.2499 - July 12, 2012
- How to Get 3.7 GB 3G data for Rs.300 only - July 11, 2012
- MTNL relaunches Trial 1099 Broadband offer with enhanced value - July 5, 2012
- Tata Photon Plus tariff slashed - June 30, 2012