MTNL to increase GSM call rates in Delhi circle
PSU telecom operator , MTNL is planning to slightly increase call & SMS charges for prepaid and postpaid GSM customers in Delhi circle. MTNL has so far been the most affordable service provider with call rates on lower side. This strategy of low price has been the main strategy for MTNL obviated by the necessity of being meaningful for the customer at the bottom of pyramid.But in the current changed market dynamics where most of the operators have increased the tariff, MTNL too have decided to follow the market trend.
MTNL will slightly increase the call rates in some of prepaid and postpaid plans from 1st July,2012.In3G jadoo pay per minute prepaid plan the own network call rate will be increased from current 20p/ min to 30 p/min. For postpaid customers , in Super Value plan the own n/w call rates will be increased from 20 p/min to 30p/min. In Super freedom plan own n/w call rates will be increased as above while the other n/w call rate will increase from 40p/min to 50 p/min. In Plan C the other n/w calls will be increased from 40 p/min to 50 p/min.
The Local SMS rates too will be increased from 25 p/ SMS to 50 p/SMS.
- 3G Jadoo Pay Per Minute plan – own n/w call rate increased from 20 p/min to 30 p/min
- Super Value plan: own n/w call rate increased from 20p/min to 30p/min
- Super Freedom plan: Own n/w from 2op/min to 30 p/min and other n/w from 40p/min to 50p/min
- Plan C : other n/w calls from 40p/min to 50p/min
- In all prepaid and postpaid plans Local SMS rates increased from 25 paise to 50 paise per SMS.
Latest posts by Gaurang (see all)
- Uninor launches Monsoon Hungama STV 48 in Bihar & Jharkhand circle - July 13, 2012
- Micromax launches solar phone X259 for Rs.2499 - July 12, 2012
- How to Get 3.7 GB 3G data for Rs.300 only - July 11, 2012
- MTNL relaunches Trial 1099 Broadband offer with enhanced value - July 5, 2012
- Tata Photon Plus tariff slashed - June 30, 2012