Uninor launches 1p/2 sec plan in Bihar & Jharkhand
Uninor has not lost hope from Indian market despite all the regulative turbulence it faced over 2G spectrum issue. Uninor has been introducing various value for money plans for its customers.
Now Uninor has introduced another value for money offer in which customers get reduced calling rate of 1p/2 sec across the circle on any network. To avail this offer the customer need to recharge with STV 11 which gives the tariff validity of 30 days.STV 11 is the lowest priced tariff plan that has been offered by a telecom operator across Bihar and Jharkhand.
Uninor customers would be able to avail this tariff cutter via e- load. Uninor customers can avail these STV recharge vouchers by walking into any of the 110 fully functional Uninor branded Stores and over 30,000 Retail outlets spread across Bihar and Jharkhand.
Uninor has current subscriber base of more than 4.9 mn (as per COAI April 2012 subscribers report) in Bihar & Jharkhand, and has also emerged as the second highest subscriber acquirer for the month of April as more than 2 lakh (as per COAI April 2012 subscribers report) new subscribers opted for Uninor services across Bihar and Jharkhand circle.
Latest posts by Gaurang (see all)
- Uninor launches Monsoon Hungama STV 48 in Bihar & Jharkhand circle - July 13, 2012
- Micromax launches solar phone X259 for Rs.2499 - July 12, 2012
- How to Get 3.7 GB 3G data for Rs.300 only - July 11, 2012
- MTNL relaunches Trial 1099 Broadband offer with enhanced value - July 5, 2012
- Tata Photon Plus tariff slashed - June 30, 2012