Airtel’s new prepaid data pack to offer 2G and 3G data in same pack
Presently data packs offered by telecom operators are segregated in terms of 2G or 3G and the benefits of such packs vary accordingly. Market leader Bharti Airtel has for the first time introduced a new data pack which has been designed to offer data usage on 2G as well on 3G. The new prepaid data pack has been priced at Rs 151 and it will offer 500 MB data on 2G and 500 MB data on 3G networks. The validity of the pack is 30 days. Airtel customers would be required to switch manually between 2G and 3G mode on their mobile to enjoy the benefits of this prepaid data pack. This offer is available for Airtel customers in Andhra Pradesh.
Latest posts by Farhan (see all)
- Mobile Subscriber Base crosses 118.6 cr, Jio adds 6 mn customers in Jun’17 - August 17, 2017
- Mobile Subscriber Base crosses 117.4 cr in April 2017, Jio adds 3.8 mn - June 14, 2017
- Adjusted Gross Revenue(AGR) in telecom dips by 13% in Q4 - June 13, 2017
- TRAI launches new Mobile Apps and Web Portal - June 6, 2017
- TRAI prohibits discriminatory tariffs within same class of customers - May 25, 2017