Idea launches ‘Magic Recharge’ offering surprise talktime
Intense competition in prepaid mobile segment is compelling operators to come up with offerings which give customers a reason to use their network. On this line mobile operators are launching schemes which reward customers for their usage and thus resulting into customer delight. Loop Mobile has yesterday launched reward scheme offering bonus talktime on the basis of previous month’s usage.
Idea Cellular too has launched a scheme in Andhra pradesh circle where customer gets surprise talktime on the recharge of Rs.60 which is named as ‘magic recharge‘. This recharge of Rs.60 offers customer a surprise talk time in the range of Rs. 51 to Rs. 100 instantly. So there are chances of getting more value to a customer for this recharge resulting into customer delight. Minimum talktime in this recharge is at par with other top-up recharges being offered and the additional talktime is aimed at creating customer delight. This recharge is available both as paper coupon as well as electronic recharge.
Latest posts by Shubham Pandey (see all)
- MTNL offers free 50 MB 3G data & discount on Sakhi Prepaid Plan during elections. - April 23, 2014
- TRAI to fix minimum download speed for wireless data services. - April 22, 2014
- Vodafone launches managed video conferencing service for enterprises. - April 21, 2014
- Reliance Communications hikes prepaid mobile tariffs by up to 20% - April 16, 2014
- MTNL offers Rs 200 discount on new bookings to customers casting vote. - April 16, 2014