Tata Indicom STV Rs 23 offers 1.2 p/ 2 Sec call rate for all local & STD calls
Tata Indicom has launched STV Rs.23 in Delhi circle which offers 1.2 p/2 sec call rate for all local and STD calls. This will lead to effective call rate of 36 p/min for all local and STD calls to any network. The validity of this STV Rs.23 is 30 days during which this call rate will remain valid. The pulse rate of 2 seconds will lead to further savings in small duration calls. So overall this is a very good offer as call rates are very low and the price of STV too is not very high.
Latest posts by Shubham Pandey (see all)
- MTNL offers free 50 MB 3G data & discount on Sakhi Prepaid Plan during elections. - April 23, 2014
- TRAI to fix minimum download speed for wireless data services. - April 22, 2014
- Vodafone launches managed video conferencing service for enterprises. - April 21, 2014
- Reliance Communications hikes prepaid mobile tariffs by up to 20% - April 16, 2014
- MTNL offers Rs 200 discount on new bookings to customers casting vote. - April 16, 2014