Aircel launches an internship program with ‘Aircel Student Ambassadors’
Aircel has launched a new internship program ‘Aircel Student Ambassadors’ for young students desirous of making a career in sales and marketing. Aircel Student Ambassadors is a 30-day exhaustive internship which will enable them to enroll for prestigious Harvard Manage Mentor Program.
The activities that will be carried out by the selected participants are as below
- In Campus Promotion – Actively participate in promotion campaigns for all the leading connectivity solutions offered by Aircel.
- Digital Promotion – Get up and close and learn the intricacies of digital promotions and social media activation.
- Consumer Behavior Research – Achieve pre set targets by promoting Aircel in the colleges and evaluate consumer sentiments.
On the completion of the program participants will be awarded Aircel Academy Harvard Business Program Certificate awarded upon success completion . Students can register on Aircel’s website following which they will be called for interview.
Latest posts by Shubham Pandey (see all)
- MTNL offers free 50 MB 3G data & discount on Sakhi Prepaid Plan during elections. - April 23, 2014
- TRAI to fix minimum download speed for wireless data services. - April 22, 2014
- Vodafone launches managed video conferencing service for enterprises. - April 21, 2014
- Reliance Communications hikes prepaid mobile tariffs by up to 20% - April 16, 2014
- MTNL offers Rs 200 discount on new bookings to customers casting vote. - April 16, 2014