Airtel launches F1 Grandprix Mobile application
Bharti Airtel, the title sponsor for forthcoming 2012 Formula 1 Airtel Indian Grand Prix has today launched its F1 mobile application named as Airtel India Grand Prix 2012. This application will enable customers to stay updated with all the latest action on the F1 circuit including race results, standings, schedule and latest news. This application will also allow F1 fans to take quizzes and bag prizes, read up trivia and check out the latest buzz from Airtel on its host of Formula One related initiatives.
This mobile application is available for download from Google Play Store and iTunes App Store.
Key features of Airtel India Grand Prix 2012 mobile application
- Countdown: Displays remaining days to the upcoming racesTop Ranks: Shows the top 3 drivers as per the latest season ranking
- Race Result: Gets you the results of the last race – position, driver, timings
- Standings: Displays the current Driver and Constructor standings. Clicking on the driver or team’s name will open the profile of the driver/team.
- Schedule: Complete schedule of the 2012 season. Clicking on any circuit will open the circuit profile containing info on the number of races held, number of laps, lap length etc
- Latest News: All the latest happenings from on and off the circuit
- Quiz: Daily 5 questions for the user to answer. MCQ’s where the user will need to select the correct answer from the 4 options available
- Airtel Buzz: General info on all the activities that are happening around the 2012 Airtel Indian Grand Prix
- About BIC: Trivia and information about the Buddh International Circuit along with a link leading the user to the bookmyshow page to buy tickets
Latest posts by Shubham Pandey (see all)
- MTNL offers free 50 MB 3G data & discount on Sakhi Prepaid Plan during elections. - April 23, 2014
- TRAI to fix minimum download speed for wireless data services. - April 22, 2014
- Vodafone launches managed video conferencing service for enterprises. - April 21, 2014
- Reliance Communications hikes prepaid mobile tariffs by up to 20% - April 16, 2014
- MTNL offers Rs 200 discount on new bookings to customers casting vote. - April 16, 2014