Broadband service providers offering incentives for online booking
Online distribution channel offers various benefits to the seller and adds convenience to the customer as well. The cost saving through this channel coaxes sellers to promote this channel. Some of the broadband service providers in India are offering cashbacs or discounts to the customers booing through online channel.
Airtel is offering Rs.500 cashback for booking broadband online. Apart from that the customers get priority delivery service to the customers. The other service provider which is offering discount for online booing is MTNL. It is offering the outright discount of Rs.200 for booing through online medium. In case of MTNL the online medium has miniscule awareness among target customers.
Latest posts by Shubham Pandey (see all)
- MTNL offers free 50 MB 3G data & discount on Sakhi Prepaid Plan during elections. - April 23, 2014
- TRAI to fix minimum download speed for wireless data services. - April 22, 2014
- Vodafone launches managed video conferencing service for enterprises. - April 21, 2014
- Reliance Communications hikes prepaid mobile tariffs by up to 20% - April 16, 2014
- MTNL offers Rs 200 discount on new bookings to customers casting vote. - April 16, 2014