RCom launches WhatsApp & My college Plan: Offers unlimited Social Networking for Rs.16
Social media access through mobile devices has increased enormously especially among youth in Indian mobile market. Seeing this an opportunity, Reliance communication gives customers a reason to subscribe to its services. RCOM has teamed up with WhatsApp and launched WhatsApp plan offering unlimited Facebook & WhatsApp access for Rs.16 . The interesting part is that there will not be any data usage charges for this. This plan which offers unlimited access of WhatsApp to all prepaid Reliance GSM customers in the country has the validity of 30 days.
The other plan dubbed as “My College Plan” offers (in addition to the WhatsApp plan benefits) students to call and SMS within their specified group at just 5 paise and also permits a student to broadcast any message in the campus through a SMS to the entire college group for just Rs. 3 by texting the message to 51112. “My College Plan” is available with a validity period of 30 Days from the date of recharge and the plan is auto-renewed every 30 days unless unsubscribed. This plan is available with SMS based recharge and applicable to most of the colleges across the country and students can get their college IDs from the official website of Reliance Communications.
Latest posts by Shubham Pandey (see all)
- MTNL offers free 50 MB 3G data & discount on Sakhi Prepaid Plan during elections. - April 23, 2014
- TRAI to fix minimum download speed for wireless data services. - April 22, 2014
- Vodafone launches managed video conferencing service for enterprises. - April 21, 2014
- Reliance Communications hikes prepaid mobile tariffs by up to 20% - April 16, 2014
- MTNL offers Rs 200 discount on new bookings to customers casting vote. - April 16, 2014