Reliance introduces “All Share Postpaid Plan” to offer single bill for 10 connections
Reliance Communications has introduced a whole new concept in mobile postpaid segment with the launch ‘All Share Postpaid Plan’ plan. This unique plan, which can be availed by GSM as well CDMA postpaid customers, brings single bill concept for the entire family/group. Under this plan with a single rental of Rs. 1497 , 3 connections can share voice, data and text. This is for the first time that such a postpaid plan is being launched in the country and it takes away the hassles of receiving , tracking and paying multiple bills.
Reliance ‘All Share Postpaid Plan’ comes with a monthly rental of Rs. 1497 for 3 members or 3 connections where in the members can share 3000 mins of Local / STD Voice Calls, 3000 Local / National SMS along with 3GB of 3G Data per month and free calling within the the family/ group members on this plan. Along with this, all the members would also get the benefit of enjoying unlimited free local calls within the group. The number of connections in the family or group can be increased up to 10 at the incremental rental of Rs.499 per connection with incremental benefits of 1000 mins of Local / STD voice calls, 1000 Local / National SMS and 1GB of 3G Data.
Latest posts by Shubham Pandey (see all)
- MTNL offers free 50 MB 3G data & discount on Sakhi Prepaid Plan during elections. - April 23, 2014
- TRAI to fix minimum download speed for wireless data services. - April 22, 2014
- Vodafone launches managed video conferencing service for enterprises. - April 21, 2014
- Reliance Communications hikes prepaid mobile tariffs by up to 20% - April 16, 2014
- MTNL offers Rs 200 discount on new bookings to customers casting vote. - April 16, 2014