BSNL to offer free 500 MB 3G data to increase its data traffic.
Telecom PSU BSNL in its endeavor to enhance 3G data usage among its GSM customers is coming out with a new offer. Under this new offer BSNL customers who own 3G smarphones but are not using 3G data services will be offered 500MB of 3G data for a period of 30 days. BSNL aims to encourage its customers to experience its 3G data services and motivate them to access Internet on the go on their smartphones for variety of purposes. This promotional offer will be introduced from 22th Nov’12.
On the other hand BSNL is constantly on the look out for opportunities to enhance its revenue by hiking tariffs for its existing users. BSNL has now decided to enhance the SIM replacement charges for its customers of 2G & 3G GSM services. The new charges are Rs.100 for 2G sim and Rs.139 for 3G sim with effect from 19th Nov’12. The existing charge for SIM replacement is just Rs 20.
Latest posts by Shubham Pandey (see all)
- MTNL offers free 50 MB 3G data & discount on Sakhi Prepaid Plan during elections. - April 23, 2014
- TRAI to fix minimum download speed for wireless data services. - April 22, 2014
- Vodafone launches managed video conferencing service for enterprises. - April 21, 2014
- Reliance Communications hikes prepaid mobile tariffs by up to 20% - April 16, 2014
- MTNL offers Rs 200 discount on new bookings to customers casting vote. - April 16, 2014