BSNL launches new prepaid “PRAVASI” plan for 2G & 3G customers
BSNL has launched a new prepaid plan “PRAVASI” for 2G and 3G customers of Kerala Circle. The Pravasi plan offers bundled benefits of Voice, SMS and Data. 3G customers are required to recharge with Rs.179 FRC and Rs.59 for SIM. Similarly, 2G customers will hvae to recharge with Rs.179 FRC and Rs.20 for SIM. The Pravasi plan offers 12000 sec Onnet & 2400 sec Offnet Local/STD Voice benefits, 1000 local/National SMS and 200 MB data; all valid for 60 days from date of activation. Also customers will get ISD STVs 24 & 26 features for a period of 30 days. Plan has initial validity of one year which can be extended further using Plan voucher 179. The plan is offered for a period of 90 days w.e.f. 5/11/2012 and valid upto 2/2/2013.
Latest posts by Shubham Pandey (see all)
- MTNL offers free 50 MB 3G data & discount on Sakhi Prepaid Plan during elections. - April 23, 2014
- TRAI to fix minimum download speed for wireless data services. - April 22, 2014
- Vodafone launches managed video conferencing service for enterprises. - April 21, 2014
- Reliance Communications hikes prepaid mobile tariffs by up to 20% - April 16, 2014
- MTNL offers Rs 200 discount on new bookings to customers casting vote. - April 16, 2014