Huawei to launch first Multi-mode LTE-TDD Smartphone in India
Huawei will launch first Multi-mode LTE-TDD Device – Ascend P1 LTE Smartphone in India in association with Qualcomm Technologies and Bharti Airtel. Huawei Ascend P1 LTE to sport a 4.3 inches qHD display made by Corning Gorilla glass which enhanced the durability of glass. The device is powered by 1.5GHz dual-core processor and runs Android 4.0 ICS. The RAM memory is 1GB and ROM storage is 4GB which supports microSD expansion. The camera comes with a 8MP shooter. The dual LED flash allows better experience when capture photo at night. The transmitting rate on LTE network up to 100mbps which is faster than HSPA. The battery is 2000mAh for longer surfing internet experience.
Huawei Ascend P1 LTE smartphone handles high speed data on the LTE network and voice calls on the underlying 3G network using Circuit Switched Voice Fall Back (CSFB voice) technology. Earlier this year, Bharti Airtel became the first telecom services provider in India to deploy LTE-TDD networks and launch 4G services in Kolkata and Bengaluru.
Ascend P1 LTE smartphone specifications
- Display: 4.3 inches Super AMOLED qhd, Corning Gorilla Glass
- Processor: 1.5GHz dual-core processor
- RAM: 1GB
- ROM: 4GB, microSD expansion
- Camera: 8 mega-pixels with dual LED flash.
- Operating system: Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich
- Battery capacity: 2000mAh
- Network: data transmitting rate at 100mbps
Latest posts by Shubham Pandey (see all)
- MTNL offers free 50 MB 3G data & discount on Sakhi Prepaid Plan during elections. - April 23, 2014
- TRAI to fix minimum download speed for wireless data services. - April 22, 2014
- Vodafone launches managed video conferencing service for enterprises. - April 21, 2014
- Reliance Communications hikes prepaid mobile tariffs by up to 20% - April 16, 2014
- MTNL offers Rs 200 discount on new bookings to customers casting vote. - April 16, 2014