Airtel starts pre-orders of Apple iPhone 5, launches new plans for iPhone 5
Bharti Airtel has started taking pre-orders of the much awaited Apple iPhone 5 in India from its website and it has also introduced new range of plans specially for the customers of Apple iPhone 5. According to the website iPhone 5 16 GB is priced at Rs 45500, 32 GB for Rs 52500 and 64 GB for Rs 59500.
Airtel has launched four new plans with monthly rental of Rs 600, Rs 1000, Rs 1600 and Rs 2000 but these are being offered with 50% discounts. These plans will offer benefits in the form of voice, 3G data and SMS.
GSM operator Aircel has also started taking pre-oders of iPhone 5 in association with oneline store snapdeal.com.
Apple iPhone 5 Price
iPhone 5 16 GB-Rs 45,500
iPhone 5 32 GB-Rs 52,500
iPhone 5 64 GB-Rs 59,500
iPhone 5 is the thinnest and lightest iPhone ever, completely redesigned to feature a stunning new 4-inch Retina display; an Apple-designed A6 chip for blazing fast performance; and ultrafast wireless technology—all while delivering even better battery life. iPhone 5 comes with iOS 6, the world’s most advanced mobile operating system with over 200 new features including: Shared Photo Streams, Facebook integration, all-new Maps app and Passbook organization.
Latest posts by Shubham Pandey (see all)
- MTNL offers free 50 MB 3G data & discount on Sakhi Prepaid Plan during elections. - April 23, 2014
- TRAI to fix minimum download speed for wireless data services. - April 22, 2014
- Vodafone launches managed video conferencing service for enterprises. - April 21, 2014
- Reliance Communications hikes prepaid mobile tariffs by up to 20% - April 16, 2014
- MTNL offers Rs 200 discount on new bookings to customers casting vote. - April 16, 2014