Vodafone adds device security product for corporate customers
Vodafone today launched an innovative product “Secure Device Manager” for its Corporate customers. Nowadays, people (employees) prefer accessing company’s data through their own devices like smartphones and tablets. Thus securing all such devices and data is always placed on top of Company’s Security and Data policies. Assessing such demand encourages Vodafone to ensure a solution through its Secure Device Manager which will enable a security cover for company’s all the devices and hence the data. Vodafone Secure Device Manager will let people bring their smart devices to work without compromising their company’s security.
Vodafone will provide a secure management console which will empower Corporates remotely access Company’s device estate. Further, Company’s IT department can remotely manage security policies, device settings, certificates, applications, operating system etc. Most importantly, the console extends support to remotely lock and wipe out all the data and information in event of device loss.
Latest posts by Shubham Pandey (see all)
- MTNL offers free 50 MB 3G data & discount on Sakhi Prepaid Plan during elections. - April 23, 2014
- TRAI to fix minimum download speed for wireless data services. - April 22, 2014
- Vodafone launches managed video conferencing service for enterprises. - April 21, 2014
- Reliance Communications hikes prepaid mobile tariffs by up to 20% - April 16, 2014
- MTNL offers Rs 200 discount on new bookings to customers casting vote. - April 16, 2014