Airtel brings ‘Call-me-Back’ service for low balance situations
Airtel subscribers will now be able to connect even when balance is low with the all new ‘ Call me Back’ service. In this service Airtel customer can ask another airtel customer to call him back when the balance Is insufficient. Airtel customer will SMS with message CALL <space> <airtel mobile number he wants to speak to .> to 121 and then expect a call from your dear ones. For e.g. ‘Person A’ having balance less than Re.1 can send a toll-free SMS to 121 writing CALL < Person B airtel number >, and the ‘Person B’ will get an SMS from number of ‘Person A’ saying : “Please call me back. Thank You.” .This service will ensure that are airtel customers are never out of touch with their family and friends.
There is no charge to ‘Person A’ for this service, and the call-back by ‘Person B’ is as per the person’s B plan rate. The customer who is calling back can be a prepaid or a postpaid user. Also, both the customers can be a local , STD number , or be in national roaming. This service can be availed when the balance in customer’s prepaid account is below Re1 , and can be used upto 3 times in a day.
Latest posts by Shubham Pandey (see all)
- MTNL offers free 50 MB 3G data & discount on Sakhi Prepaid Plan during elections. - April 23, 2014
- TRAI to fix minimum download speed for wireless data services. - April 22, 2014
- Vodafone launches managed video conferencing service for enterprises. - April 21, 2014
- Reliance Communications hikes prepaid mobile tariffs by up to 20% - April 16, 2014
- MTNL offers Rs 200 discount on new bookings to customers casting vote. - April 16, 2014