Vodafone launches “My News” Value Added Service
Vodafone India today announced launch of “My News” Value Added Service for customers in Delhi-NCR region. Vodafone “My News” service enables customers to read the daily newspaper on their mobile devices at Rs.5 per day or a weekly subscription of Rs.35. Vodafone prepaid / postpaid customers can select any one newspaper among 30 regional or national newspapers.
The subscription service can be activated by sending an SMS – MYNEWS – on 111.
“My News” is an auto renewal service and can be deactivated by sending an SMS – CAN MYNEWS – to 111. Vodafone ‘MyNews’ gives subscribers the freedom to read the newspaper as and when they want, without the hassle of carrying the hard copy with them.
Latest posts by Shubham Pandey (see all)
- MTNL offers free 50 MB 3G data & discount on Sakhi Prepaid Plan during elections. - April 23, 2014
- TRAI to fix minimum download speed for wireless data services. - April 22, 2014
- Vodafone launches managed video conferencing service for enterprises. - April 21, 2014
- Reliance Communications hikes prepaid mobile tariffs by up to 20% - April 16, 2014
- MTNL offers Rs 200 discount on new bookings to customers casting vote. - April 16, 2014