BSNL to introduce “All India One Bill” facility for corporate customers
State-owned BSNL is all set to introduce “All India One Bill” facility for its corporate customers. The facility will be extended to Landline and Broadband connections of a corporate customer working in different circles and cities, which can be clubbed together to get a single bill at a specified location. The new “All India One Bill” facility will also enable and facilitate centralized single payment of such bills.
Corporate Customers will be required to enroll for the facility by simply accepting and signing the Terms and Conditions. And BSNL will dispatch a single bill for all the telephone and BB connections at a specified location.
Latest posts by Shubham Pandey (see all)
- MTNL offers free 50 MB 3G data & discount on Sakhi Prepaid Plan during elections. - April 23, 2014
- TRAI to fix minimum download speed for wireless data services. - April 22, 2014
- Vodafone launches managed video conferencing service for enterprises. - April 21, 2014
- Reliance Communications hikes prepaid mobile tariffs by up to 20% - April 16, 2014
- MTNL offers Rs 200 discount on new bookings to customers casting vote. - April 16, 2014