BSNL hikes prepaid mobile tariffs of STVs with Unlimited call facility
State-owned BSNL has been constantly increasing mobile tariffs and following the same strategy it is all set to increase tariffs of MRP of Special Tariff Vouchers (STVs) offering Unlimited calling facility. Presently, BSNL offers four STVs offering unlimited calling on BSNL network. The lowest STV of Rs. 30 which offers unlimited on-net local / STD calling valid for 1 day will now be available for Rs.34. Similarly, STV Rs.150 with validity of 7 days will now be available at Rs.164. The MRP of Rs.300 STV offering Unlimited Local On-Net calls with 30 days validity is now increased to Rs.344. And the Rs.500 STV offering Unlimited Local / STD On-Net calls for 30 days in increased to Rs.574.
BSNL has also introduced two new Unlimited calling STVs of Rs.894 and Rs.1494 with validity of 90 days. STV 894 offers Unlimited Local On-Net calls whereas STV 1494 offers Unlimited Local / STD On-Net calls. The tariff revision and above new STV vouchers will be available from 10th of Jan’2013.
Latest posts by Shubham Pandey (see all)
- MTNL offers free 50 MB 3G data & discount on Sakhi Prepaid Plan during elections. - April 23, 2014
- TRAI to fix minimum download speed for wireless data services. - April 22, 2014
- Vodafone launches managed video conferencing service for enterprises. - April 21, 2014
- Reliance Communications hikes prepaid mobile tariffs by up to 20% - April 16, 2014
- MTNL offers Rs 200 discount on new bookings to customers casting vote. - April 16, 2014