Lava International today announced launch of its latest smartphone Lava iris 501. The iris 501 sports a large 5 inch display screen with a resolution of 800×480. The device is powered by 1 Ghz Dual Core processor and runs on Android Ice-cream Sandwich OS. Iris 501 is 3G mobile phone supports WCDMA HSDPA 7.2Mbps and HSUPA 5.76Mbps. It supports dual SIM (GSM+GSM) alongwith Wi-fi and Video calling support. It is equipped with 5.0 MP Auto-Focus camera and a 0.3 MP front Camera, 2300mAh Battery, Micro SD supports up to 32GB, comes bundled with free 4 GB Memory Card.
Lava iris 501 is priced at Rs.9999.
Lava Iris 501 Features
- 5.0” WVGA Screen
- 1 GHz Dual core Processor
- 5.0 MP Auto-Focus / 0.3 MP Camera
- Android Ice-cream Sandwich (v4.0.4)
- 3G with Video Calling
- Additional Special Back cover
- 4 GB Memory Card free
- 2300mAh Battery
- 4GB + 512MB Memory
- WCDMA HSDPA 7.2Mbps HSUPA 5.76Mbps; GPRS/EDGE class 12
- Micro-USB charging & data
- Micro SD supports up to 32GB
- 3.5mm Jack for audio
- FM /BT/GPS/Wi-Fi / G-sensor / Proximity Sensor / Light Sensor / Accelerometer / Gyroscope
- Flash light
Get Telecom Updates Directly in your email !