Reliance partners Lenovo to launch CDMA smartphones
Reliance Communications in its endeavor to fuel demand for its CDMA services has joined hands with Lenovo and strengthen its CDMA portfolio of the company. Under this partnership Reliance will launch new range of Lenovo smartphones at lucrative price points. These smartphones will work on CDMA and GSM network simultaneously and use the Reliance ‘Dual Core’ network advantage that switch calls between the two networks automatically based on the strength and quality of the network. The Reliance Lenovo co-branded smartphones will run on the latest Android OS with a dual core 1 GHz processor complemented with strong battery .
Latest posts by Shubham Pandey (see all)
- MTNL offers free 50 MB 3G data & discount on Sakhi Prepaid Plan during elections. - April 23, 2014
- TRAI to fix minimum download speed for wireless data services. - April 22, 2014
- Vodafone launches managed video conferencing service for enterprises. - April 21, 2014
- Reliance Communications hikes prepaid mobile tariffs by up to 20% - April 16, 2014
- MTNL offers Rs 200 discount on new bookings to customers casting vote. - April 16, 2014