Vodafone allows balance transfer from Postpaid connection
Transferring balance in prepaid segment has been present for quite some time with all major telecom operators but now Vodafone has gone innovative by offering similar facility from postpaid connections. Vodafone postpaid customers can now transfer balance to Vodafone Prepaid subscribers. One can transfer minimum Rs 50 and maximum Rs 100 in one transaction while Rs 1000 is the maximum limit for a month. Vodafone will charge Rs 3 as convenience fee under this balance transfer service.
How to transfer balance from Vodafone Postpaid to Vodafone Prepaid ?
There are 2 ways to use this service from Vodafone Postpaid number:
- Dial *130*Amount*Recipient number# and press the call button to transfer the amount
- Dial *130# and follow an interactive menu
Latest posts by Shubham Pandey (see all)
- MTNL offers free 50 MB 3G data & discount on Sakhi Prepaid Plan during elections. - April 23, 2014
- TRAI to fix minimum download speed for wireless data services. - April 22, 2014
- Vodafone launches managed video conferencing service for enterprises. - April 21, 2014
- Reliance Communications hikes prepaid mobile tariffs by up to 20% - April 16, 2014
- MTNL offers Rs 200 discount on new bookings to customers casting vote. - April 16, 2014