Uninor Customers can generate Unique Porting Code(UPC) via Call Center in Mumbai
In compliance with TRAI ‘s order regarding porting out of its customers in Mumbai Uninor has set up a special porting out process as defined in the order. Uninor customers can now generate Unique Porting Code (UPC) via call center number 91750 91750 after due verification and using that code they can switch to other mobile operators while retaining their existing Uninor number. Uninor had to shut its mobile operations all of a sudden following Supreme Court’s order which left lakhs of Uninor customers in lurch as they did not get time to generate UPC to switch to other operator. Then this special mechanism was devised for the convenience of Uninor customers and now they will be relieved as they can switch to other operators while keeping the same number via MNP. According to TRAI apprx. number of active Uninor customers in Mumbai were 8 lakhs as on 16th Feb’13.
Uninor has also initiated process of refunding unused prepaid balance to its customers. Find complete details below.
Latest posts by Shubham Pandey (see all)
- MTNL offers free 50 MB 3G data & discount on Sakhi Prepaid Plan during elections. - April 23, 2014
- TRAI to fix minimum download speed for wireless data services. - April 22, 2014
- Vodafone launches managed video conferencing service for enterprises. - April 21, 2014
- Reliance Communications hikes prepaid mobile tariffs by up to 20% - April 16, 2014
- MTNL offers Rs 200 discount on new bookings to customers casting vote. - April 16, 2014