Huawei India launches dual SIM phone Ascend Y210D @Rs.4999
Huawei India has launched new dual SIM 3G phone Ascend Y210D in India. The newly launched device is powered by 1GHz Qualcomm processor and runs Android 2.3 OS. The Ascend Y210D equips 3.5 inch HVGA display and Dual SIM (3G+2G) support.
The internet data can be accessed at 7.2 Mbps download speeds or Wi-Fi internet via 802.11 b/g/n. The device supports WiFi hotspot for sharing internet with family & friends. The 1700 mAH battery is further enhanced by Huawei’s Power Saving Technology giving upto 30% more battery life.
Available in two colors – ceramic white and phantom black, the device equips a 2 M camera with CMOS sensor. On memory side it has 256MB RAM and 512MB ROM; and external memory microSD is expandable upto 32GB.
The Huawei Ascend Y210D is priced at Rs.4999.
Latest posts by Shubham Pandey (see all)
- MTNL offers free 50 MB 3G data & discount on Sakhi Prepaid Plan during elections. - April 23, 2014
- TRAI to fix minimum download speed for wireless data services. - April 22, 2014
- Vodafone launches managed video conferencing service for enterprises. - April 21, 2014
- Reliance Communications hikes prepaid mobile tariffs by up to 20% - April 16, 2014
- MTNL offers Rs 200 discount on new bookings to customers casting vote. - April 16, 2014