Vodafone to offer wireline based services to enterprises
After making its presence strong in wireless segment Vodafone is all set to focus on wireline based services in the enterprise segment.Vodafone now endeavors to introduce range of new services in wireline space for enterprises and aims to draw 20% enterprise revenue from wireline services over the next five years. Vodafone boasts of having a strong and robust network infrastructure that comprises of 120,000 km of strong fibre backbone, over 350 PoPs across 130 cities and an ISO 27001 certified Network Operations Centre (NOC) for 24×7 performance management. Under Wireline services some of the major services offered by Vodafone include Private Leased Circuits (National and International), MPLS based Virtual Private Network (VPN), Internet Leased Lines, Office Wireline Voice, Toll Free Services and audio and video conferencing Services.
Latest posts by Shubham Pandey (see all)
- MTNL offers free 50 MB 3G data & discount on Sakhi Prepaid Plan during elections. - April 23, 2014
- TRAI to fix minimum download speed for wireless data services. - April 22, 2014
- Vodafone launches managed video conferencing service for enterprises. - April 21, 2014
- Reliance Communications hikes prepaid mobile tariffs by up to 20% - April 16, 2014
- MTNL offers Rs 200 discount on new bookings to customers casting vote. - April 16, 2014