Airtel 4G services now in Chandigarh, Mohali & Panchkula
Bharti Airtel has further expanded its 4G LTE footprint by launching 4G services in Chandigarh, Mohali & Panchkula. Airtel today announced launch of prepaid and postpaid 4G services in these cities of Punjab enabling fastest high-speed data experience. Airtel 4G will leverage the most advanced 4G LTE technology to deliver superfast access to data services for customers to stream High Definition (HD) videos, enjoy multiple chatting, instantly upload photos, download rich content and more.
Airtel 4G service is currently available in Kolkata, Bengaluru and Pune. Currently, under “Break Free” and “Break Free Max” tariff plans, Airtel is offering 6 GB and 9 GB for Rs.999 and Rs. 1399 respectively. The other Airtel 4G tariff plans – “Break Free Ultra”, “Break Free Ultimate” and “Break Free Supreme” are of Rs.1999, Rs.2999 and Rs.4799 offering 18 GB, 30 GB and 50 GB of free data usage respectively. The Break Free Supreme plan is only available on postpaid. Post free data usage the speed will be downgraded to 128 Kbps in all the plans. However, customer may also use Airtel Smartbyte which allows additional data top-up and high speed.
Airtel 4G Tariff Plans : More Details
Latest posts by Shubham Pandey (see all)
- MTNL offers free 50 MB 3G data & discount on Sakhi Prepaid Plan during elections. - April 23, 2014
- TRAI to fix minimum download speed for wireless data services. - April 22, 2014
- Vodafone launches managed video conferencing service for enterprises. - April 21, 2014
- Reliance Communications hikes prepaid mobile tariffs by up to 20% - April 16, 2014
- MTNL offers Rs 200 discount on new bookings to customers casting vote. - April 16, 2014