Aircel offers extra talktime when “Chennai Super Kings” scores above 164 runs
Indian Premier League (IPL) will kick start soon and Telcos are ready to lure customers with their attractive offering and brand campaign. Aircel today announced such an offer which is connected to scoring performance of one of IPL Team – Chennai Super Kings (CSK). The offer is whenever CSK scores above 164 runs the difference will be given as free talktime to customers. So next time you recharge your Aircel mobile, do watch IPL matches to know if you get free talktime or not. The idea is innovative and connects Aircel customers with CSK IPL Brand.
The extra free talktime will be valid for 15 days. As part of this unique initiative Aircel customers will get the following benefits:
|Rs 164||· Full Talk Time of Rs 164
· 5 Aircel to Aircel minutes free (valid for 2 days)
· Additional Talk Time – Difference between CSK runs and MRP (Valid for 15 days)
The denomination of extra talk time will be valid from first match to the next match and so forth and will change according to the runs scored by CSK in every match. In case of CSK scoring less than or equal to the MRP, assured benefit of FTT and 5 Local Aircel to Aircel minutes will be offered.
Latest posts by Shubham Pandey (see all)
- MTNL offers free 50 MB 3G data & discount on Sakhi Prepaid Plan during elections. - April 23, 2014
- TRAI to fix minimum download speed for wireless data services. - April 22, 2014
- Vodafone launches managed video conferencing service for enterprises. - April 21, 2014
- Reliance Communications hikes prepaid mobile tariffs by up to 20% - April 16, 2014
- MTNL offers Rs 200 discount on new bookings to customers casting vote. - April 16, 2014