Reliance offers free Unlimited Twitter access to prepaid gsm customers.
Reliance Communications has joined hands with Twitter to introduce ‘Reliance Twitter Access Pack’ for its prepaid gsm customers. The key benefit with this pack is that it offers Unlimited Access to Twitter and that too without paying anything extra. Reliance Communications is the first telecom operator in the country to partner with Twitter in India on the new ‘Twitter Access’ program. ‘Reliance Twitter Access Pack’ is a promotional offer for a period of 90 days during this T20 cricketing season which comes bundled for all new Reliance GSM prepaid subscribers with unlimited Twitter access without paying any extra data charges. Reliance GSM prepaid subscribers can subscribe to the ‘Reliance Twitter Access Pack’ by sending a SMS “ACT Twitter” to 53739 or by dialing *777*30# from their respective smart phones and access unlimited Twitter with Reliance. They can also visit www.twitter.com or www.mobile.twitter.com from their mobile browser.
Latest posts by Shubham Pandey (see all)
- MTNL offers free 50 MB 3G data & discount on Sakhi Prepaid Plan during elections. - April 23, 2014
- TRAI to fix minimum download speed for wireless data services. - April 22, 2014
- Vodafone launches managed video conferencing service for enterprises. - April 21, 2014
- Reliance Communications hikes prepaid mobile tariffs by up to 20% - April 16, 2014
- MTNL offers Rs 200 discount on new bookings to customers casting vote. - April 16, 2014