Samsung announces ‘Galaxy Tab 3’ with 7” display & 1.2 Ghz dual core processor
Samsung has today announced its latest mid range tablet in Galaxy Tab series ‘Samsung Galaxy Tab 3’. It runs on Android 4.1 Jelly Bean version and comes with 1024 x 600 pixel screen resolution . It is powered by 1.2 Ghz dual core processor and sports 1 GB RAM , 8/16 GB internal memory and microSD support of up to 64GB. It features 3 mega pixel back camera and 1.3 mega pixel front camera. Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 can play video at 1080p and comes with 4000 mAh battery. It supports high speed internet access with speed up to 21 Mbps and other connectivity features include Bluetooth 3.0 , GPS with GLONASS, Wi-Fi and USB 2.0 .
Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 WiFi version will be available globally from May’13 and 3G version is expectred in June’13.
Key Features : Samsung Galaxy Tab 3
- Display : 7” with 1024 x 600 pixels
- Processsor: 1.2 Ghz dual core processor
- OS: Android 4.1 Jelly Bean OS
- Dimensions: 111.1 x 188.0 x 9.9mm and 302 g weight
- Memeory : 1 GB RAM , 8/16 GB internal memory, microSD support of up to 64GB.
- Camera: 3 megapixel back camera, 1.3 mega pixel front camera
- Battery : 4000 mAh
- 3G: HSDPA 21 Mbps , HSUPA 5.76 Mbps
- WiFi a/b/g/n (2.4/5GHz), WiFi Channel Bonding, WiFi Direct
- Bluetooth 3.0
- USB 2.0
Latest posts by Shubham Pandey (see all)
- MTNL offers free 50 MB 3G data & discount on Sakhi Prepaid Plan during elections. - April 23, 2014
- TRAI to fix minimum download speed for wireless data services. - April 22, 2014
- Vodafone launches managed video conferencing service for enterprises. - April 21, 2014
- Reliance Communications hikes prepaid mobile tariffs by up to 20% - April 16, 2014
- MTNL offers Rs 200 discount on new bookings to customers casting vote. - April 16, 2014