Vodafone introduces new Data Trial Packs.
Vodafone is aggressively pursuing its strategy of focusing on data services as share of smartphones in mobile handset market is increasing at exponential rates. Vodafone now aims to motivate non-users of data services for using internet on mobile and for that it has introduced two new trial packs in 2G as well 3G. The 2G trial pack comes at a price of Rs 25 while 3G trial pack will cost Rs 49. Both these packs will offer 500 MB data and come with validity of 7 days. Vodafone users can activate and sample these trial packs, by sending SMS to 111 with keyword TRY.
This trial offer is not available via Paper / E-Top Up. In case a pre-paid customer has already subscribed for internet, this pack will overwrite the current internet pack. In case of post-paid customer, the trial pack would be additive and customer would go back to the current internet pack subscribed if any.
Latest posts by Shubham Pandey (see all)
- MTNL offers free 50 MB 3G data & discount on Sakhi Prepaid Plan during elections. - April 23, 2014
- TRAI to fix minimum download speed for wireless data services. - April 22, 2014
- Vodafone launches managed video conferencing service for enterprises. - April 21, 2014
- Reliance Communications hikes prepaid mobile tariffs by up to 20% - April 16, 2014
- MTNL offers Rs 200 discount on new bookings to customers casting vote. - April 16, 2014