Vodafone introduces National Roaming Plan
Recently Airtel had introduced national roaming offer for its prepaid customers and now Vodafone has come out with similar kind of offer. Vodafone has introduced national roaming plan for its prepaid customers. Under this plan Vodafone will offer incoming calls while roaming on Vodafone network at 30p/minute across the country. Apart from this outgoing call charges have been kept lucrative at 1.5p/sec for all local & STD calls, while roaming or at home. The price point for the new national roaming plan varies from state to state and ranges between Rs 26 to Rs 47. In Delhi circle this offer will be available at two price points Rs 21 and Rs 42. Standard rates will be applicable for SMS, data roaming and ISD roaming. The plans come with a roaming incoming benefit of 30 days and tariff validity of 180 days.
Latest posts by Shubham Pandey (see all)
- MTNL offers free 50 MB 3G data & discount on Sakhi Prepaid Plan during elections. - April 23, 2014
- TRAI to fix minimum download speed for wireless data services. - April 22, 2014
- Vodafone launches managed video conferencing service for enterprises. - April 21, 2014
- Reliance Communications hikes prepaid mobile tariffs by up to 20% - April 16, 2014
- MTNL offers Rs 200 discount on new bookings to customers casting vote. - April 16, 2014