Vodafone SuperFan contest – your chance to watch 76 IPL matches with luxury
Vodafone today announced “Vodafone SuperFan contest” for its customers (excluding Tamil Nadu & Chennai). The contest will give opportunity to 76 lucky customers to witness 76 IPL matches with added luxury which Vodafone states as “a money can’t buy experience“. The lucky customers will be picked up at home in a luxury car, be flown to the match in style, get to sit in the hospitality box, get goodies and of course a match ball autographed by the winning captain on Live TV.
Contest Eligibility Criteria
- All Vodafone postpaid and prepaid customer with an active mobile internet pack on their Vodafone number
- Non-users who buy an internet pack
How to participate : To participate, subscribers need to SMS Fan to 111 (toll free) anytime till close of working hours on May 20, 2013. For each match, the Super Fan is selected centrally through a lucky draw, well in advance of the match date.
The Vodafone Super Fan VIP experience begins from the moment the winner receives the call intimating him/her on being selected. The winning 76 Vodafone Superfans are in for the treat of their lives, beginning with chauffeured transportation, deluxe hospitality, special escort to the stadium, premium seating in the hospitality enclosure to get the best match viewing experience. At the close of the match, during the award ceremony comes the much awaited sequence when the Vodafone SuperFan meets the winning captain. He/She receives an autographed ball from the winning captain and holds a placard stating that he/she is the Vodafone SuperFan, a scene viewed by millions of stadium and television viewers. For posterity, the Vodafone SuperFan also gets to keep a photograph capturing the magic moment.
Latest posts by Shubham Pandey (see all)
- MTNL offers free 50 MB 3G data & discount on Sakhi Prepaid Plan during elections. - April 23, 2014
- TRAI to fix minimum download speed for wireless data services. - April 22, 2014
- Vodafone launches managed video conferencing service for enterprises. - April 21, 2014
- Reliance Communications hikes prepaid mobile tariffs by up to 20% - April 16, 2014
- MTNL offers Rs 200 discount on new bookings to customers casting vote. - April 16, 2014