Airtel launches Re.1 Mobile Video Download service in India
Airtel today announced pan India launch of its Re.1 Mobile download service. Airtel has already started promoting the product through ongoing TV commercials; the service enables its mobile customers to download any video available in its repository of 30,000+ videos for just Re.1. The key feature of the service is being compatible with all forms of mobile devices available supporting GPRS/2G/3G connectivity.
The video download process options are simple. One can call toll-free IVR 52010 or dial *121*33# to get WAP link. Alternatively, customer can directly browse Airtel website http://v.airtellive.com from mobile device and choose the desired video for download. Detailed procedure given below.
How to download Video from Airtel Library
Option 1: Call toll-free IVR 52010, you will receive a WAP link of Re 1 Video Store in your SMS inbox. Upon clicking on this link, you will be taken to the Re 1 Video portal to follow the simple download process
Option 2: Dial *121*33#, you will receive a WAP link of Re 1 Video Store in your SMS inbox. Upon clicking on this link, you will be taken to the Re 1 Video portal to follow the simple download process
Option 3: Simply type http://v.airtellive.com in your phone’s web browser and follow the process to download
· Access on the portal for the customer has been completely simplified and is just one click away – thus promising a crisp and user friendly interface – even for first time internet users
· Portal is free to browse and all videos are @ Re 1. In all cases, customers will only get charged Re 1 per Video
· The portal is developed to serve regional content as well
Latest posts by Shubham Pandey (see all)
- Reliance Communications hikes prepaid mobile tariffs by up to 20% - April 16, 2014
- MTNL offers Rs 200 discount on new bookings to customers casting vote. - April 16, 2014
- Airtel brings special night offers with ‘Night Store’. - April 16, 2014