Panasonic launches its first smartphone ‘Panasonic P51’ in India for Rs 26900.
Panasonic is all set to join the booming smartphone segment in India with the launch of its first smartphone Panasonic P51 in India. Panasonic, with a aim to achieve 8 % market share in its first year, has made its foray in this segment with a stylish dual SIM 5” Android 4.2 Jelly Bean smartphone boasting of a uniquely slim design. Panasonic P51 , with a price tag of Rs 26900, comes coupled with a magnetic flip-cover and stylus and features full HD display with 1280 x720 pixel resolution. It is powered by 1.2 Ghz Quad core processor and equips 1 GB RAM, 4 GB internal memory with expandable memory slot of up to 32GB and 2500 mAh battery. It sports a 8 mega pixel back camera with LED flash and auto focus and 1.3 mega pixel front camera. It offers high speed internet on 3G and features Bluetooth 4.0, Wi-Fi and GPS. The company has roped in Bollywood star Varun Dhawan as brand ambassador to promote its brand in India.
Key features: Panasonic P51
- 5” IPS display ,1280 x720 pixels
- Dual SIM
- Android 4.2 Jelly Bean
- 1.2 Ghz Quad core processor
- 8 mega pixel back camera 1080p, 1.3 mega pixel front camera 720p
- HSPA+, Bluetooth 4.0, Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n, GPS
- 1 GB RAM , 4 GB Internal Storage, Expandable upto 32GB.
- 2500 mAh battery
Latest posts by Shubham Pandey (see all)
- MTNL offers free 50 MB 3G data & discount on Sakhi Prepaid Plan during elections. - April 23, 2014
- TRAI to fix minimum download speed for wireless data services. - April 22, 2014
- Vodafone launches managed video conferencing service for enterprises. - April 21, 2014
- Reliance Communications hikes prepaid mobile tariffs by up to 20% - April 16, 2014
- MTNL offers Rs 200 discount on new bookings to customers casting vote. - April 16, 2014