Panasonic launches its first smartphone ‘Panasonic P51’ in India for Rs 26900.
Panasonic is all set to join the booming smartphone segment in India with the launch of its first smartphone Panasonic P51 in India. Panasonic, with a aim to achieve 8 % market share in its first year, has made its foray in this segment with a stylish dual SIM 5” Android 4.2 Jelly Bean smartphone boasting of a uniquely slim design. Panasonic P51 , with a price tag of Rs 26900, comes coupled with a magnetic flip-cover and stylus and features full HD display with 1280 x720 pixel resolution. It is powered by 1.2 Ghz Quad core processor and equips 1 GB RAM, 4 GB internal memory with expandable memory slot of up to 32GB and 2500 mAh battery. It sports a 8 mega pixel back camera with LED flash and auto focus and 1.3 mega pixel front camera. It offers high speed internet on 3G and features Bluetooth 4.0, Wi-Fi and GPS. The company has roped in Bollywood star Varun Dhawan as brand ambassador to promote its brand in India.
Key features: Panasonic P51
- 5” IPS display ,1280 x720 pixels
- Dual SIM
- Android 4.2 Jelly Bean
- 1.2 Ghz Quad core processor
- 8 mega pixel back camera 1080p, 1.3 mega pixel front camera 720p
- HSPA+, Bluetooth 4.0, Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n, GPS
- 1 GB RAM , 4 GB Internal Storage, Expandable upto 32GB.
- 2500 mAh battery
Latest posts by Shubham Pandey (see all)
- Idea Cellular launches Idea Ultra II and Idea !d 1000 for Rs 12500 & Rs 5400 respectively. - March 12, 2014
- Nokia X Android Smartphone launched in India for Rs 8499 - March 10, 2014
- Panasonic launches P31 for Rs.11,990 - March 7, 2014