Tata Communications tops in Voice & Data Enterprise Satisfaction Survey
Tata Communications has been adjudged as the best telecom operator in overall satisfaction in Enterprise segment as per the latest Enterprise Satisfaction Survey conducted by Voice & Data and Cybermedia Research. They surveyed 520 large and medium enterprises across different verticals and covered different enterprise solutions like ISDN, VSAT, domestic leased line, IPLC, VPN, IP centrex, mobile applications and other. Tata Comm and Tata teleservices scored high ratings across different parameters and stood above their counterparts like Bharti Airtel and Reliance Comm. Interestingly MTNL stood third just after Tata Comm and Tata Teleservices in majority of the parameters while BSNL found its place at the bottom in overall enterprise satisfaction ratings. The different parameters that were used to judge telecom operators were pre implementation process, implementation process, network quality, after sales support, customer care, billing and SLAs. Complete report on this survey is published in the Apirl issue of Voice & Data magazine.
Latest posts by Shubham Pandey (see all)
- MTNL offers free 50 MB 3G data & discount on Sakhi Prepaid Plan during elections. - April 23, 2014
- TRAI to fix minimum download speed for wireless data services. - April 22, 2014
- Vodafone launches managed video conferencing service for enterprises. - April 21, 2014
- Reliance Communications hikes prepaid mobile tariffs by up to 20% - April 16, 2014
- MTNL offers Rs 200 discount on new bookings to customers casting vote. - April 16, 2014