Tata Docomo partners with SAAVN for music streaming services.
Tata Docomo has joined hands with one of the leading mobile music application SAAVN to bring music based value added services along with special data packs. Tata Docomo boasts of being the first mobile operator in India to launch International music via SAAVN along with special Music based data plan for its subscribers. Currently offers have been introduced for prepaid GSM customers and will be part of the Tata Docomo Internet Plus campaign on Android, iOS and feature phones through WAP. Also Subscribers recharging with select 2G packs shall also be provided with 100 MB of Free data to stream Saavn music.
Tata Docomo has introduced three different 30-day validity plans namely SAAVN Music 3G Data Plan for Rs. 92 & 93 (basis Circle applicability) with 300MB 3G speed Internet Data Usage + 500 min (300 MB) for SAAVN Data, SAAVN Music 2G Data plan @ Rs. 104 (all Circles) with 1 GB Internet Data Usage + 1000 min (500 MB) for SAAVN Data browsing , SAAVN Music 2G SLP @ Rs. 155 & 154 (basis Circle applicability) with 1GB Internet Data Usage + 2000 min (1GB) for SAAVN Data browsing 100 mins Talktime (on-net & off-net, local & STD).
Latest posts by Shubham Pandey (see all)
- MTNL offers free 50 MB 3G data & discount on Sakhi Prepaid Plan during elections. - April 23, 2014
- TRAI to fix minimum download speed for wireless data services. - April 22, 2014
- Vodafone launches managed video conferencing service for enterprises. - April 21, 2014
- Reliance Communications hikes prepaid mobile tariffs by up to 20% - April 16, 2014
- MTNL offers Rs 200 discount on new bookings to customers casting vote. - April 16, 2014