Aircel introduces International Roaming for Myanmar.
Aircel has joined hands with Myanmar Posts and Telecommunications (MPT), a sole provider of telecommunication services in Myanmar, for providing international roaming to its customers visiting Myanmar. Aircel is the first Indian operator which is going to provide international roaming in Myanmar. Aircel postpaid customers across all circles in India can avail this service. Aircel will charge Rs 55/min for outgoing calls within Myanmar while calls to India and other countries will be charged at Rs 80/min. Incoming calls while roaming in Myanmar will cost Rs 60/min.
Aircel International romaing rates in Myanmar :
· Outgoing calls within Myanmar: Rs. 55/min
· Outgoing calls to India/other countries: Rs. 80/min
· Incoming calls: Rs. 60/min.
Latest posts by Shubham Pandey (see all)
- Panasonic launches P31 for Rs.11,990 - March 7, 2014
- BSNL introduces new FTTH plans in Noida and Ghaziabad - March 7, 2014
- Sony Xperia E1 & E1 dual SIM smartphone launched in India - March 5, 2014