Reliance slashes 3G data tariffs to match with 2G rates.
Reliance Communications has taken the competition in data segment forward with its all new offer which will provide high speed 3G internet at prices charged for 2G. Reliance is offering 1GB data for just Rs 123, 2 GB for Rs 246 and 4 GB for Rs 492. New customers coming to the Reliance network through MNP will also be able to avail of 1 GB of 3G data free per month for two months. Mobile users will now find 3G affordable with this kind of pricing and with fast growing smartphone and tablet segments other operators may be compelled to jump the bandwagon to slash 3G tariffs. Reliance is offering these rates for new and existing prepaid as well postpaid customers with the aim to gain 40% share in smartphone users. This offer will not be applicable for usage on dongles and if used on dongles 3G usage will be forfeited. Reliance is offering these rates in 13 circles i.e Delhi, Mumbai , Kolkata, Punjab , Rajasthan, MP, West Bengal, HP, Bihar, Orissa, Assam , North East and J & K.
Latest posts by Shubham Pandey (see all)
- MTNL offers free 50 MB 3G data & discount on Sakhi Prepaid Plan during elections. - April 23, 2014
- TRAI to fix minimum download speed for wireless data services. - April 22, 2014
- Vodafone launches managed video conferencing service for enterprises. - April 21, 2014
- Reliance Communications hikes prepaid mobile tariffs by up to 20% - April 16, 2014
- MTNL offers Rs 200 discount on new bookings to customers casting vote. - April 16, 2014