BSNL relaunches Swagatham Prepaid Plan in Andhra Pradesh.
BSNL has reintroduced Swagatham Prepaid Plan in Andhra Pradesh circle. Swagatham Prepaid is Per Second Plan which offers lower tariffs for initial two months with host of freebies. The plan provides 400 sec for On-Net calls, 200 sec for Off-net calls , 20 SMS and free 5 MB 2G data. Calls are charged at 1p/sec for all networks for first two months and on-net SMS at 5p and off-net SMS at 15p for the same two months. Normal tariff in this plan is 1.2p/sec for local on-net and 1.5p/sec for off-net local/ STD & on-net STD calls. This plan will be available for Rs 21 and validity offered is 180 days.
Swagatham Prepaid Plan
MRP : Rs 21
Validity: 180 days
- Free Local/STD ON-NET Calls 400 Sec.
- Free Local/STD OFF-NET Calls 200 Sec
- Free ANY NET SMS : 20 nos.
- Free Data (2G) : 5 MB
- All ON-NET & OFF-NET calls will be charged @ 1 Ps/ 2 Sec for initial two months.
- SMS ON-NET will be charged @ 5 Ps/SMS & OFF-NET @ 15 Ps/SMS for initial two months
- Local ON-NET Calls: 1.2 Ps/ Sec; STD ON-NET Calls 1.5 Ps/Sec
- Local/STD OFF-NET Calls 1.5 Ps/Sec
Latest posts by Shubham Pandey (see all)
- Panasonic launches P31 for Rs.11,990 - March 7, 2014
- BSNL introduces new FTTH plans in Noida and Ghaziabad - March 7, 2014
- Sony Xperia E1 & E1 dual SIM smartphone launched in India - March 5, 2014