Aircel slashes local call rates with new rate cutters.
Aircel has introduced two new rate cutters for its customers in New Delhi. These rate cutters will benefit customers in getting reduction in local calls by up to 90%. The new prepaid rate cutter of Rs 27 will offer all local calls at just 10p/min for first 100 minutes and after that call charges of 40p/min will apply and it comes with validity of 21 days.The second prepaid offer comes for Rs 11 and it offers all calls to all local Aircel numbers at just 10p/min for a period of 15 days.
Latest posts by Shubham Pandey (see all)
- MTNL offers free 50 MB 3G data & discount on Sakhi Prepaid Plan during elections. - April 23, 2014
- TRAI to fix minimum download speed for wireless data services. - April 22, 2014
- Vodafone launches managed video conferencing service for enterprises. - April 21, 2014
- Reliance Communications hikes prepaid mobile tariffs by up to 20% - April 16, 2014
- MTNL offers Rs 200 discount on new bookings to customers casting vote. - April 16, 2014