BSNL launches new unified Data Pack.
Last month BSNL had rationalized its data portfolio by unifying its 2G and 3G data packs and reducing the data tariffs significantly. BSNL has now added a new unified data pack for its 2G & 3G services. The new data pack has been priced for Rs 821 for prepaid users and Rs 666 for postpaid users. It comes with validity of 30 days and offers 7 GB data usage. The data charges after free data usage is 2p/10KB in prepaid and 1p/10KB in postpaid segment. It will be available from 16th Sep’13. This coupon basically fills in the gap between the existing 5 GB and 10 GB prepaid packs and makes BSNL’s data portfolio more comprehensive.
|MRP||Free Data||Data Charges after free data usage|
|Prepaid||Rs 821 ( inclusive of taxes)||7 GB||2p/10KB|
|Postpaid||Rs 666 ( exclusive of taxes)||7 GB||1p/10KB|
Latest posts by Shubham Pandey (see all)
- MTNL offers free 50 MB 3G data & discount on Sakhi Prepaid Plan during elections. - April 23, 2014
- TRAI to fix minimum download speed for wireless data services. - April 22, 2014
- Vodafone launches managed video conferencing service for enterprises. - April 21, 2014
- Reliance Communications hikes prepaid mobile tariffs by up to 20% - April 16, 2014
- MTNL offers Rs 200 discount on new bookings to customers casting vote. - April 16, 2014