Vodafone offering 1 GB 3G data for Rs 126 to select group of customers.
Vodafone has slashed its 3G rates for select group of its existing customers to counter Reliance’s 3G tariffs. It is offering 1 GB 3G Pack for just Rs 126 with validity of 28 days but the offer is not being promoted openly and being provided to customers who are receiving promotional messages. Recently Reliance had slashed its 3G rates and it was being anticipated that other operators will follow suit but due to revenue implications other operators are going slow in response. At the same time they have to worry about keeping its customer’s loyalty intact as their exists massive price difference in 3G tariffs of Reliance and other 3G operators. Vodafone is now trying to woo its customers with such promotional offers to keep them under its fold.
Courtesy: Pulkit Gupta , New Delhi.
Latest posts by Shubham Pandey (see all)
- MTNL offers free 50 MB 3G data & discount on Sakhi Prepaid Plan during elections. - April 23, 2014
- TRAI to fix minimum download speed for wireless data services. - April 22, 2014
- Vodafone launches managed video conferencing service for enterprises. - April 21, 2014
- Reliance Communications hikes prepaid mobile tariffs by up to 20% - April 16, 2014
- MTNL offers Rs 200 discount on new bookings to customers casting vote. - April 16, 2014