Airtel launches “Airtel MyPlan” – empowers customers to make customized postpaid plan
Airtel today launched “Airtel Myplan” – an innovative process in postpaid mobile segment. The mobile telephony is dominated by prepaid tariff segment. “Airtel MyPlan” is the innovation in postpaid segment empowering customers to have self customized tariff plan.
How Airtel myPlan works
Airtel myPlan enables freedom and convenience where customers can customize and manage postpaid plans just 3 simple steps.
- Choose a rental plan– Pick your preference from a bouquet of 5 rental options
- Select myPacks – Each rental plan will offer pre-decided myPack units that a customer can select for a combination of one or more depending on the usage preferences
- Top up with myBoosters – Customers can further top up their plan with myBoosters & enjoy custom-made additional benefits
Customers can visit the closest Airtel Relationship Centre or simply call 0-88000-88000 or log on to www.airtel.in/myplan to activate myPlan with just a few clicks.
Latest posts by Shubham Pandey (see all)
- MTNL offers free 50 MB 3G data & discount on Sakhi Prepaid Plan during elections. - April 23, 2014
- TRAI to fix minimum download speed for wireless data services. - April 22, 2014
- Vodafone launches managed video conferencing service for enterprises. - April 21, 2014
- Reliance Communications hikes prepaid mobile tariffs by up to 20% - April 16, 2014
- MTNL offers Rs 200 discount on new bookings to customers casting vote. - April 16, 2014