BSNL launches ‘Cauvery Prepaid Plan’ in Karnataka.
BSNL has launched a new Per Second Prepaid Plan in Karnataka circle ‘Cauvery Prepaid Plan’. This Plan comes with friends and family pack that allows reduced calling to four local numbers. It also offers full talktime with top up of Rs 200 and multiples of Rs 200. The validity of Cauvery plan is six months and it comes with Rs 30 talktime which has 30 days validity and free seventy SMS to any network every month. The SIM cost of 2G is Rs 20 and RS 59 for 3G and Plan voucher costs Rs 70.
With friends and family pack in Cauvery plan BSNL customers can call to local BSNL number at 20p/min while other local number will be charged at 50p/min. The charge for changing a number is Rs 10 and maximum four numbers can be a part of this feature at a time. The normal call charges in this plan are 1.2p/sec for On-net calls and 1.5p/sec for Off-net calls in local as well as STD.
Latest posts by Shubham Pandey (see all)
- MTNL offers free 50 MB 3G data & discount on Sakhi Prepaid Plan during elections. - April 23, 2014
- TRAI to fix minimum download speed for wireless data services. - April 22, 2014
- Vodafone launches managed video conferencing service for enterprises. - April 21, 2014
- Reliance Communications hikes prepaid mobile tariffs by up to 20% - April 16, 2014
- MTNL offers Rs 200 discount on new bookings to customers casting vote. - April 16, 2014