MTNL reintroduces prepaid Plan Vouchers in Delhi
MTNL Delhi has relaunched slew of Plan vouchers for its prepaid customer base. It has added Plan vouchers of Rs 92, Rs 93, Rs 94 and Rs 97 from 30th Oct’13. Plan Voucher 92 and Plan Voucher 97 are basically Per second Plans while Plan Voucher 93 and Plan Voucher 94 are Per Minute Plans. All these prepaid vouchers have lifetime validity and tariff validity of 365 days. Plan Voucher 92 offers half paisa per second on own network while other local and STD are charged at 1p/sec. Plan Voucher 97 has call charges of 1p/sec for local and STD calls. 3G Pay Per Minute plan of Rs 93 has 30p/min call rate for own network and 50p/min to other local and national calls. One for All Plan of Rs 94 offers 50p/min call charges for all calls.
Latest posts by Shubham Pandey (see all)
- MTNL offers free 50 MB 3G data & discount on Sakhi Prepaid Plan during elections. - April 23, 2014
- TRAI to fix minimum download speed for wireless data services. - April 22, 2014
- Vodafone launches managed video conferencing service for enterprises. - April 21, 2014
- Reliance Communications hikes prepaid mobile tariffs by up to 20% - April 16, 2014
- MTNL offers Rs 200 discount on new bookings to customers casting vote. - April 16, 2014