Vodafone slashes data rate by 80%
Vodafone is all set make Diwali more happier for its customers as it has slashed its data prices by 80%. It has reduced its standard pay as you go rates from 10p/10KB to 2p/10KB for its customers in prepaid and postpaid segments across all circles. These new PAYG rates, which are the same for both 2G and 3G, are the lowest in market, making them extremely attractive for all customers across the country. These data rates will be available from 1st Nov’13 and also applicable while roaming on Vodafone outside home network. Vodafone is also forging content partnerships, simplifying pricing, educating retailers and offering choice to customer basis their interests and consumption patterns.
Latest posts by Shubham Pandey (see all)
- MTNL offers free 50 MB 3G data & discount on Sakhi Prepaid Plan during elections. - April 23, 2014
- TRAI to fix minimum download speed for wireless data services. - April 22, 2014
- Vodafone launches managed video conferencing service for enterprises. - April 21, 2014
- Reliance Communications hikes prepaid mobile tariffs by up to 20% - April 16, 2014
- MTNL offers Rs 200 discount on new bookings to customers casting vote. - April 16, 2014